Friday, May 15, 2009

Breathing easy





I am feeling more lighthearted lately. Things seem to be looking up. Erik and I moved into this great little back house in north Pasadena just off of Lake Ave. It was sad leaving our old neighborhood. Our little tree house above all the happenings of Allen and Colorado was everything we hoped it would be aside from a few bumps here and there (like that neighbor who called the cops on me claiming that I was playing LOUD music on an electric guitar...I wasn't. I was playing Amazing Grace on my acoustic when the police officer came knocking on our door...such haters! Another bump? We weren't allowed to have animals so we had to hide our cat Zooey for a year, pulling her away from the sunny windows that looked down onto the street. So sad! )

Now we can play music, enjoy our animals, and breathe a little easier at our new place. Here we are appreciating the opportunity to spend our days doing the things we enjoy most without the worry of tattletales peering at us through a hole in the fence.

Hip-hip...HOORAY!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting writing. You guys need to blog more often.
    Looks like you have a garden or yard too. Now, I'll let you go back to playing your ear piercing hard rock music.

    ReplyDelete